To assist members to comply with the necessary requirements in the process of acquiring licenses for Private Healthcare Facilities.
GATHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY VIEWS
To gather the views on the intended regulation from the private healthcare industry
MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD
To reflect the views of the private healthcare industry to the relevant parties, stakeholders and the government.
How we can help you
Join the Federation today and get ready!
We help members through:
Application guides, samples, and documentation templates
Updates about government standards and latest regulatory movements
Workshops for smooth licencing
Members’ discount for vendors
- Acquire licenses. To assist members to comply with the necessary requirements in the process of acquiring licenses for Private Healthcare Facilities.
- Gather healthcare industry views. To gather the views on the intended regulation from the private healthcare industry.
- Communicate with stakeholders and regulator. To reflect the views of the private healthcare industry to the relevant parties, stakeholders and the government.
- Advise on private practice standards. To set a standard for the practice of clinical medicine in the private sector.
- Accredit standards. To accredit the members in the level of standard attained in the provision of care.
- Educate on ways to improve. To advise members on the continuous quality improvement process in the delivery of healthcare.
- Help with patient complaints. To assist members in dealing with complaints from patients.
- Advise on medical protection. To advise members in obtaining appropriate medical and professional indemnity for their healthcare centers.
Dr KWOK Po Yin, Samuel
Dr MAK Yiu Kwong, Gary
Dr MOK Chun On
Dr YUEN Shi Yin, Nancy
Dr CHAN Hin Lee, Henry
Dr CHENG, Michael
Dr HSUE Chan Chee, Victor
Dr LEUNG Kwok Ling, Ares
Dr LEUNG Ping, Maurice
Dr LI Chi Ngai, Anthony
Dr LI Pui Ki, Lawrence
All council members are elected on their own right and not as representatives of the healthcare centers with which they are associated.