The government’s Office for Regulation of Private Healthcare Facilities is inviting doctors, dentists, and operators to six briefing sessions organised by the Department of Health in venues across the city, starting August 2019.
- 16 August 2019 (Fri), 13:30-16:00, Leighton Hill Community Hall, 133 Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley
- 10 August 2019 (Sat), 14:30-17:00, HK Academy of Medicine, Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road
- 24 August 2019 (Sat), 13:30-16:00, Princess Alexandra Community Centre, 60 Tai Ho Road, Tsuen Wan
- 5 September 2019 (Thu), 13:30-16:00, Long Ping Community Hall, Long Ping Estate, Yuen Long
- 16 September 2019 (Mon), 13:30-16:00, Henry G. Leong Yaumatei Community Centre, 60 Public Square Street, Yau Ma Tei
- 28 September 2019 (Sat), 14:30-17:00, Yuen Chau Kok Community Hall, 35 Ngan Shing Street, Sha Tin
All briefing sessions will be conducted in Cantonese; CME and CPD application are in progress.
Under the Private Healthcare Facilities Ordinance, all premises where registered medical practitioners practise are required to have either a licence or a letter of exemption from the Department of Health.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Annie CHEUNG at +852-31072939.