Acquire licenses. To assist members to comply with the necessary requirements in the process of acquiring licenses for Private Healthcare Facilities.
- Gather healthcare industry views. To gather the views on the intended regulation from the private healthcare industry.
- Communicate with stakeholders and regulator. To reflect the views of the private healthcare industry to the relevant parties, stakeholders and the government.
- Advise on private practice standards. To set a standard for the practice of clinical medicine in the private sector.
- Accredit standards. To accredit the members in the level of standard attained in the provision of care.
- Educate on ways to improve. To advise members on the continuous quality improvement process in the delivery of healthcare.
- Help with patient complaints. To assist members in dealing with complaints from patients.
- Advise on medical protection. To advise members in obtaining appropriate medical and professional indemnity for their healthcare centers.